• High volume output - with low power drain
• AutoVol© Automatic volume level The volume increases automatically with loco speed
• Manual volume control
• Digital Sound from digital recordings - of real locomotives for greatest realism
• Engine sound is fully proportional to loco speed
• Easy Installation - just needs a screwdriver
• Reverse power protection
• Power failure detection
• Directly compatible - with Mac•five, IMP, CHIMP, SS-3 Super Shuttle and similar pulse power controllers
• Ancillary Sound Effects - (fixed length, switch operated) such as two tone horns for diesel and whistle for steam locos.
• Speaker supplied - choice of 77mm or 66mm 8 ohm
• Optional Extras
(1) Radio control input - to operate two tone horns
(2) R-CAT© - Radio Controlled Audio Throttle
• Re-programmable in a FLASH!
No need to buy new chips if you want to upgrade a recording
FX-4U/2..2 watt amplifier FX-4U/5..5 watt amplifier
The FX-2A interface module, enables the FX-4U to be used on 2 rail and large battery locos in 5” & 7¼” gauge. This allows connection to almost any controller!