Mac•five Control System- IT’S SO EASY!
• ‘Smart’ micro chip control & signal ‘cleaning’
• Automatic transmitter joystick alignment
• Reverse power protection
• Power fail protection
•Works on worldwide standard R/C systems e.g. Futaba, Acoms, Hitec, Spektrum etc.
•Regulated receiver supply - no extra batteries needed
•One control for speed and direction (A 2 channel will control 2 engines!)
•From shunting to full speed all on one joystick
•Traction control - for reduced wheelslip during acceleration
• Removable micro chip - For future upgrading
•Bi-directional autodrive© - Run up to cruising speed in either direction, switch off the transmitter and the loco continues running at the same speed and in the same direction until the transmitter signal is restored. Also useful for signal ‘dead spots’.
• 18v & 24v Hi profile and 18v Low profile versions
• Full easy to follow instructions with each controller
• Low standby current drain so your locos run longer
• Low voltage loss between battery and motor
• Ultra High current versions available